Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is to share your top 10 bookish pet peeves.
Oh goodness, I don’t think it’s possible to be a real bookish person and NOT have pet peeves. Am I right??
- Dog-earing book pages
- Folding the cover over
- Being forced to pause in the middle of a chapter
- Reading the end first
- When people give a bad review for a book because they didn’t know what genre it was before picking it up
- When a book doesn’t match the genre it’s published as
- When you can’t find anything convenient to use as a bookmark
- When someone talks to you while you’re trying to read
- When a book cover doesn’t match the rest in the series
- When other responsibilities get in the way of reading time
So what do you think? Do you agree? Have any you’d add? Share your thoughts in the comments!